Visitors to Baler are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rainforests. In Baler, there are 57 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Baler
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Ermita Park, Cemento Beach, and Sabang Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Baler Public Market and Baler Museum.
In Baler, there are 57 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Playa Azul Baler - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Costa Pacifica - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Seacoast Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and 24-hour room service, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Baler
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Baler is 2.20 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 70°F