Visiting Ban Lung
Visitors can enjoy all that Ban Lung has to offer including the lakeside setting, waterfalls, and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. In Ban Lung, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ban Lung
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ban Lung Market, Eisan Ratanaram Pagoda, and Yeak Laom Lake. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat in Ban Lung, you can select from the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the central area.
- Terres Rouges Lodge is located in the heart of Ban Lung. This 3.5-star hotel in Ban Lung features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Yeak Loam Hotel is located in central Ban Lung. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ban Lung can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Setra Hotel is located within 0.8 mi (1.3 km) of the city center. This 3-star guesthouse in Ban Lung features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
Dressing for Ban Lung
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Ban Lung gets about 2.48 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F