Visitors to Barongarook are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside, spas, and wineries. In Barongarook, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Barongarook
A favorite place to visit in the city is Otway Estate Winery and Brewery. You'll also find Colac Golf Course and Colac Botanic Gardens in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Wanawong Retreat - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Barongarook
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 58°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Average annual rainfall for Barongarook is 32.01 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 48°F