Find Hotels in Apollo Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Apollo Bay
Travelers to Apollo Bay give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. A top sight in the city is Great Otway National Park. In Apollo Bay, there are 39 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Apollo Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Great Otway National Park and Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Apollo Bay Harbour and Marriners Lookout.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Apollo Bay. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Beeches By The Sea - Amenities at this 4.5-star apartment include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Captains At The Bay - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Dolphin Apartments - This 4.5-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Dressing for Apollo Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 58°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Apollo Bay each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 48°F