Find Hotels in Lorne
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 6, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2019
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Lorne, which is also known for its spas and cafés. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Lorne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 44.6 mi (71.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lorne
The city's beaches and gardens provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Teddy's Lookout. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lorne Surf Life Saving Club and Live Wire Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Lorne. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lemonade Creek Cottages - With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its pool and helpful staff.
- Qdos Arts - Our customers love the beach locale and helpful staff at this cottage. With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with a private patio.
- La Perouse Lorne - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Lorne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 58°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 50°F at night
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Lorne each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 48°F