Visiting Wye River
Travelers to Wye River will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Great Otway National Park.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Wye River
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 53.4 mi (85.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wye River
Great Otway National Park is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Teddy's Lookout and Erskine Falls in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- BIG4 Wye River Holiday Park - This 3-star cabin features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Wye River
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Wye River each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F