Travelers to Batman will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Batman, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Batman (BAL), 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Siirt (SXZ), 37 mi (59.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Batman
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bahar Cultural Center, World Center Alisveris Merkezi, and Mayis Stadium. Additionally, you'll find Malabadi Bridge in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Batman. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Bozoogullari is located within 3 mi (4.8 km) of the city center. With a stay at this hotel in Batman, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its clean rooms.
- Mesa Otel is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Batman can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Real Konak Hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Batman features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Batman
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Batman Station. Batman might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Batman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 99°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 103°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 0.71 inches of rain falls on Batman each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 101°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F