Visitors to Batumi are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium, entertainment choices, and jazz scene. A top sight in the city is Batumi Beach.
- There are 291 hotels and other accommodations in Batumi
- The closest major airport is in Batumi (BUS), 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Batumi
The city is notable for landmarks like Europe Square, Casino Campione, and Ali and Nino. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Batumi Beach and 6 May Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Batumi Dolphinarium and Port of Batumi.
In Batumi, you'll find 291 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Divan Suites Batumi - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Sheraton Batumi Hotel - Our customers like the comfortable beds and surrounding nightlife at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Old Boulevard can enjoy access to a casino and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Wyndham Batumi - This 4.5-star hotel in Old Boulevard features a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Batumi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Batumi is 1.42 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 41°F