Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Becerrea has to offer. There are 72 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Becerrea
Places to visit in the larger region include Cipres Chapel, Samos Monastery, and Seimeira de Vilagocende Waterfall. Additionally, you'll find Sarria Plaza and Castro de Formigueiros in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Becerrea, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 72 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Méndez Núñez Hotel is 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from central Becerrea. This 4-star hotel in Lugo features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and 2 bars.
- Hotel Exe Puerta de San Pedro is 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the center of Becerrea. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lugo can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel España is located 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the heart of Becerrea. This 1-star hotel in Lugo features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Becerrea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Becerrea gets about 36.26 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F