Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Beigan has to offer. The closest major airport is in Matsu Beigan (MFK), 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Matsu Nangen (LZN), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Beigan
A favorite place to visit in the city is Matsu Islands. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Beigan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Beigan is 52.28 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F