- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Star of the Sea Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Benaulim, Star of the Sea Resort is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Colva Beach and Benaulim Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Fatorda Stadium or Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.Visit our Benaulim travel guide
- Maria Hall - 2 min walk
- Goa Chitra - 11 min walk
- Benaulim Beach - 13 min walk
- Sernabatim Beach - 5 min drive
- Colva Beach - 6 min drive
- Seraulim Station - 11 min drive
- Goa (GOI-Dabolim) - 40 min drive
About this property
Star of the Sea Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 500 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1200 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Star Sea Benaulim
- Star Sea Resort
- Star Sea Resort Benaulim
- Star Of The Sea Hotel Salcette
- Star Of The Sea Resort Goa/Benaulim
- Star of the Sea Resort Resort
- Star of the Sea Resort Benaulim
- Star of the Sea Resort Resort Benaulim
Frequently asked questions
Check in at the hotel was done by a young man who had to be woken up from the sofa in the reception, to let us in, and was slow. He is no longer employed here. On going to the room to say I was disappointed is an understatement, the room is large but dull and shabby, it stunk of smoke , there were no towels or toilet roll, my partner had to go down and get them. The kettle in the room does not switch of so has to be watched, no cups, there is a cupboard in the room with a hanging rail but not what I would call a wardrobe. The curtain pole was hanging down and the lining on the curtains are stained. The fridge was small. This hotel is also very noisy, sounds travel around the building as there is nothing to buffer it. A good point is that the staff are great and very helpful and friendly. The towels and linen are changed every day but again ithe linen is shabby and could do with being renewed. To me it was expensive compared to others I have since looked at.
Pros: It has a nice pool and the restaurant on site is good value for money though it's not part of the hotel.
Cons: The hotel could do with renovating and cheering up, A coat of paint inside and out would be a good start
Location: It's in the centre of the village, lots of restaurants, local buses are close by. 10 minutes from the beautiful beach