Those traveling to Bergtheim are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Wuerzburg Residence, Wuerzburg Cathedral, and Fortress Marienberg.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport), 52.8 mi (84.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bergtheim
Wuerzburg Residence, Wuerzburg Cathedral, and Fortress Marienberg are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Museum Stammheim and Wallfahrtskirche Maria im Weingarten.
As you plan your vacation to Bergtheim, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 22 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Best Western Hotel Wuerzburg Sued is located 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the heart of Bergtheim. This 3.5-star hotel in Heidingsfeld features free WiFi, a bar, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Maritim Hotel Würzburg is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the center of Bergtheim. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Wuerzburg can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- GHOTEL hotel & living Würzburg is 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from central Bergtheim. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Wuerzburg can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
Getting Around Bergtheim
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Bergtheim Station. Bergtheim might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bergtheim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bergtheim is 0.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F