- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
Overview of Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Hackescher Markt
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, Kitchenette (25qm)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen (65qm)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen (45qm)
Premier Studio, Kitchenette
About this area
Located in Berlin's Mitte neighborhood, Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Hackescher Markt is in the city center and near a metro station. Friedrichstadt-Palast and Museum Island (Museumsinsel) are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Friedrichstrasse and Kurfürstendamm. Check out an event or a game at Mercedes-Benz Arena, and consider making time for Berlin Zoological Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Berlin travel guide
- Hackescher Markt - 3 min walk
- Sealife Berlin - 4 min walk
- DDR Museum - 6 min walk
- Berlin Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Berlin TV Tower - 7 min walk
- Hackescher Markt Station - 3 min walk
- Alexanderplatz Station - 7 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 15 min drive
- Kamps - 1 min walk
- Sushi Restaurant Ishin - 1 min walk
- Gourmet togo - 1 min walk
- BBQ Kitchen - 1 min walk
- La Vespa - 1 min walk
About this property
Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Hackescher Markt
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per night
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great size apartment. Very comfortable for busi ess trips