Visiting Berry Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Berry Springs has to offer including the zoo and parks. There are 90 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Berry Springs
The picturesque setting of Berry Springs Nature Park and Territory Wildlife Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Darwin River Dam and Darwin Crocodile Farm in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- AAOK Lakes Resort & Caravan Park - With a stay at this 2-star campground, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room LCD TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Berry Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 75°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Berry Springs is 67.05 inches
- November and October are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F