Find Hotels Near Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park, Chicago from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park
Top Hotels Close to Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park
Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park Hotel Guide
Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park is a good spot to spend a few hours.
You will find it in Chicago, a lively city that many travelers enjoy getting to know.
The Harrah's Joliet Casino & Hotel is the only accommodation possibility available in the immediate area of Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park. It's just 0.2 miles away.
Some of you will be happy to know that this area has a few budget-friendly accommodations. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Joliet North/Plainfield and the Comfort Inn North are ones to take note of.
Be sure to indulge in the flavorful coffee and gorgeous snacks at Starbucks, a well-known spot not far from Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park. Later on, you should grab a table at The Reserve for a more nourishing meal. Afterwards, venture to The Diamond Lounge and get a beer or two.
Other Places to Visit near Billie Limacher Bicentennial ParkBillie Limacher Bicentennial Park is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Test your luck at the table games or give the reels a spin and come up with a winning combination on the slot machines at Harrah's Casino.
- Explore tales of the society from a bygone era, and be amazed by the various layers of this area's intriguing history when you visit Joliet Area Historical Museum.
- Rialto Square Theater is a great venue to discover a play or show.
- Go to University of St. Francis and admire the campus' detailed design. If you're interested, pre-book a tour and look around the halls where many alumni, including some who have made significant contributions to today's society, once roamed.
- Motorsports fans should definitely make their way to Richard Petty Driving Experience.
If you'd rather not battle it out with traffic or parking, catch the train to Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park. It's an easy walk of 0.4 miles from Joliet, the nearest stop.