Visitors can enjoy all that Bintulu has to offer including the seafood restaurants, rocky beaches, and rainforests. The culturally-rich and rural setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Bintulu
- The closest major airport is in Bintulu (BTU), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bintulu
The city's natural beauty is on display at Tanjung Batu Beach, Similajau National Park, and Turtle Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Assyakirin Commerce Square and Taman Tumbina Bintulu.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bintulu. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Greens Hotel & Suites - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- INN86 - Our customers like the clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Promenade Hotel Bintulu - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Bintulu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bintulu is 76.15 inches
- April and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while November and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 74°F