Visitors can enjoy all that Bistrita has to offer including the archaeological sites, temples, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, architecture, and riverfront.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Bistrita
- The closest major airport is in Cluj-Napoca (CLJ), 45.7 mi (73.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bistrita
Notable city landmarks like Andrei Muresanu Memorial House and George Cosbuc Memorial might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Bistrita House of Culture to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Metropolis Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bistrita
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Bistrita gets about 25.24 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F