Those traveling to Bixad are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bixad
Places to visit in the larger region include Miercurea-Ciuc Central Park and Millennium Temple. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Bixad, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices nearby.
- Balvanyos Resort is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Bixad. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Băile Balvanyos can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Castle Hotel Daniel is 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the center of Bixad. This 4-star hotel in Talisoara features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Csiki Hotel is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from central Bixad. This 3.5-star hotel in Miercurea-Ciuc features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Bixad
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bixad is 21.57 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F