Visitors to Bolonchen are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those planning a visit to the city can also enjoy things to do in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bolonchen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Xtacumbilxunaan Caves. Additionally, you'll find Eco Museum of Cacao in the area.
Dressing for Bolonchen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 65°F at night
- About 40.94 inches of rain falls on Bolonchen each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 65°F