Visitors to Boltana are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, spas, and bars.
- There are 121 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Huesca (HSK-Pirineos), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Boltana
Places to visit in the larger region include Sobrarbe Geopark Space, Ainsa Castle, and Ainsa Main Square. You'll also find Museum of Traditional Arts and Crafts and San Sebastian Church in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Barceló Monasterio de Boltaña - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Boltana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Boltana is 0.98 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F