Visitors to Bouillon are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, museums, and gardens.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Bouillon
- The closest major airport is in Luxembourg (LUX-Findel), 52 mi (83.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 53 mi (85.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bouillon
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Bouillon Castle. You'll also find Chateau de Sedan and Sedan Botanic Gardens in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bouillon. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le 'Ti 'Bou de Refuge - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Auberge de Jeunesse de Bouillon - Our customers like the convenient parking at this hostel. This 2-star hostel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Logis Beau Séjour - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
Dressing for Bouillon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Bouillon gets about 34.17 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F