Visitors to Brax are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 193 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Brax
Places to visit in the larger region include Musee des Beaux-Arts, Notre Dame Du Bourg, and Saint-Caprais Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Stade Armandie and Place Goya in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Brax, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 56 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Au Colombier du Touron is located in the heart of Brax. This 3-star hotel in Brax features 2 restaurants and free WiFi.
- Appart'City Agen is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star residence in Agen features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities.
- Première Classe Agen is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city center. This 1-star hotel in Agen features free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Brax
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Brax gets about 28.27 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F