Find Hotels in Brest
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 11, 2020
Visitors to Brest are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, aquarium, and art. Top sights around the area include Oceanapolis and Spadium Parc.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in Brest
- The closest major airport is in Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Quimper (UIP-Quimper - Cornouaille), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brest
Cultural venues in the city include Le Quartz, Museum of Fine Arts Brest, and Musee National de la Marine. Notable city landmarks like Tour Tanguy and Brest Castle might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Brest National Botanical Conservatory and Moulin Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Brest, there are 60 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Oceania Brest Centre - This 4-star hotel in Downtown features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- The Originals City, Hôtel Loval, Brest (Inter-Hotel) - This 3-star hotel in Saint-Pierre features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
- Hotel Mercure Brest Centre Les Voyageurs - This hotel in Downtown features free WiFi, a bar, and a business center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Other top sights in Brest include Oceanapolis. One of the top places to see outside the city is Spadium Parc, located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city center.
Getting Around Brest
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Brest Station. Brest might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Brest
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Brest gets about 44.72 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 41°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Brest?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Brest, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Brest?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Brest?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Brest?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Brest?
What's the best place to stay near University of Western Brittany?
What about the best place to stay close to Oceanapolis?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Brest?
What are some hotels with pools in Brest?
Recent reviews of Brest hotels
More trip options
- Brest Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Brest Airports
- Hotels in Brest Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Brest Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Brest
- More Hotel Options in Brest
- More Popular Hotels in Brittany
- Other Hotels near Brest, Brittany
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends