Brookings Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 6 inexpensive motels in Brookings among the more than 43 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash for your trip.
When you save on your room price, you can make the most of what Brookings has to offer. In the area, favorite places to visit include Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park.
Fun fact: Motels became more prevalent in the U.S. at the end of the 1940s when cars became more popular along with road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel, you'll usually access your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below are a few of Expedia customers' best-rated Brookings motels available to book:
- Enjoy access to the computer station, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Pacific Sunset Inn
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
Ocean Suites Motel
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Blue Coast Inn and Suites
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like comfy beds.
Wild Rivers Motor Lodge
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like cable TV.
Things to Do in Brookings
Those who've visited Brookings have good things to say about its waterfront and beaches. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Chetco Point Park
- Azalea Park
- Sporthaven Beach
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Harris Beach State Park
- Whaleshead Beach
- Samuel H. Boardman State Park
Brookings is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Brookings
Decide when you'd like to visit Brookings by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 59° F and nighttime temperatures average 40° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 70° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 68° F during the day and 39° F at night
- Average rainfall is 84.37 inches in a year
How to Get to Brookings and Around the Area
|Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field) ||Airport ||19.2 mi (30.8 km) |