Travelers to Brookings give high marks for the beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape.
- You'll find 2049 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oregon Coast
- The closest major airport is in Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Brookings
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Chetco Point Park, Azalea Park, and Sporthaven Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Salmon Run Golf Course is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pelican Bay Lighthouse and Harris Beach State Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Brookings. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mt. Emily Ranch Bed and Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ocean Suites Motel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Best Western Beachfront Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Brookings
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Brookings is 84.37 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and September with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 40°F