Visiting Cave Junction
Visitors can enjoy all that Cave Junction has to offer including the wineries, local tours, and forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field), 39.4 mi (63.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.), 41.6 mi (67 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cave Junction
The picturesque setting of Rough and Ready Flat Botanical Area and Oregon Caves National Monument exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bridgeview Vineyard and Winery and Foris Vineyards.
As you plan your trip to Cave Junction, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 13 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Chateau At The Oregon Caves Na is 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the center of Cave Junction. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Grants Pass can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Riverside Inn is 27 mi (43.4 km) from central Cave Junction. Guests who stay at this 3-star lodge in Grants Pass can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with pillowtop beds. Our customers like its dining options and comfortable rooms.
- Weasku Inn is located 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from the heart of Cave Junction. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Grants Pass can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Dressing for Cave Junction
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cave Junction is 84.37 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and September with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 40°F