Brunswick Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Brunswick and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 58 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Brunswick hotels and accomodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Red Roof Inn Kingsland is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's overall value and location.
- Pets are welcome at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and beach locale.
- Pets can join their owners at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kingsland/Kings Bay. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Brunswick
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Brunswick is 45.00 inches
Exploring Brunswick with Your Pet
Known for its seaside and beautiful sunrises, Brunswick has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay and Driftwood Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Saint Simons Island Pier. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Island Dog, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Pet Supplies Plus.