Find Hotels in Buffalo, SD
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Buffalo has to offer including the parks and monuments. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
Sightseeing and Staying in Buffalo
Notable city landmarks like St. Anthony's Catholic Church and Centennial Park might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Harding County Courthouse to your agenda.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Tipperary Motel & Lodge - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Buffalo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- About 15.71 inches of rain falls on Buffalo each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F