Travelers to Bystrc will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 106 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Brno (BRQ-Turany), 9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bystrc
Places to visit in the larger region include University of Technology Brno, Luzanky Park, and Brno Trade and Fair Centre. Additionally, you'll find Masaryk University and Spilberk Castle in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Bystrc, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 99 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Orea Resort Santon is located in the heart of Bystrc. This 3-star hotel in Brno features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Courtyard by Marriott Brno is located within 4.8 mi (7.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour health club, along with free WiFi.
- Barceló Brno Palace is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Bystrc
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bystrc is 17.01 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and June with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F