Caen Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Caen with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 24 pet-friendly hotels. Read about the most popular Caen hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Inter-Hotel de France is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Aparthotel Adagio Caen Centre. This residence offers a fitness center and laundry facilities. See why our customers love this 4-star residence's clean and comfortable guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Appart'City Caen. This residence provides guests with laundry facilities and in-room kitchenettes. Customers enjoy this 3-star residence's bathrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Caen
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- April-June: the average is 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Caen is 1.18 inches
Exploring Caen with Your Pet
Known for its monuments, Caen has lots to offer visitors including its museums and castle. See the local sights and visit Maison des Quatrans and Church of St. Pierre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Normandy Museum and Jardin des Simples. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Jardiland, Nurseries Bavent, or Jardinerie Truffaut Caen Rots.