Visiting Camotes Islands
Visitors to Camotes Islands are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and bars.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Camotes Islands
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 39.8 mi (64.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Camotes Islands
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Maktang Beach, Mabini Beach, and Esperanza Marine Sanctuary. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Puertobello Port and Danao Lake.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Camotes Islands. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mangodlong Rock Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Santiago Bay Garden & Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- My Little Island Hotel - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
A popular place to see outside the city is Ormoc City Superdome, located 25 mi (40.2 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Camotes Islands
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on Camotes Islands each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 75°F