Visitors to Campeche are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, museums, and cafés. A top sight in the city is Bonita Beach.
- There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in Campeche
- The closest major airport is in Campeche, Campeche (CPE-Ing. Alberto Acuna Ongay Intl.), 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Campeche
Cultural venues in the city include Becal Museum, Casa Número 6 Cultural Center, and Champoton Theater. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Campeche Cathedral, Puerta de Tierra, and Edzna Ruins. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Bonita Beach, Cenote Miguel Colorado, and Parque de Las Americas.
In Campeche, there are 78 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Plaza Colonial - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Hotel Socaire - Our customers love the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Zona Centro features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Francis Drake - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Zona Centro can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Campeche
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 65°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 65°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Campeche is 32.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 65°F