Visitors to Candelario are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Candelario, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Candelario
Places to visit in the larger region include Sierra de Béjar - La Covatilla, El Bosque, and Maldonado Plaza. In the area, you'll also find Palace of the Dukes of Bejar and Judio David Melul Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Candelario. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Rural Tia Margot is located within 2.5 mi (4.1 km) of the city center. This 2-star hotel is located in Candelario and your accommodation will feature free WiFi.
- La Casa Chacinera is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star country house in Candelario features free WiFi and a terrace.
- Hotel La Fuente is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Candelario can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Candelario
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Candelario gets about 15.08 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F