Book your room at Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban Cape Town guesthouse in Sea Point with spa tub
Located in Sea Point, this guesthouse is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Milton Beach and within 3 mi (5 km) of Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Cape Town Stadium. Two Oceans Aquarium and Greenmarket Square are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a spa tub, this guesthouse has a rooftop terrace and WiFi in public areas. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 14 individually decorated rooms feature WiFi and balconies or patios. Other amenities available to guests include flat-screen TVs, Egyptian cotton sheets, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse features a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Victorian guesthouse also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 1
- Rooftop terrace
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 39 ZAR per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 49 ZAR per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 49 ZAR per night )
- Balcony or patio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Pet deposit: ZAR 49
- Fee for continental breakfast: ZAR 95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 49 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: ZAR 49 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 199 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 199.00 (one way), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: ZAR 49 per pet, per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.