Visitors can enjoy all that Capurgana has to offer including the bars and beaches. In Capurgana, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Capurgana
A couple of favorite places to visit are Capurgana Church and El Cielo Waterfall. Additionally, you'll find Isla Terron de Azucar in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Capurgana. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Finca El Regalo is located in central Capurgana. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Acandi features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a terrace.
- Tacarcuna Lodge is located in the heart of Capurgana. This 3-star lodge in Acandi features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel los Robles is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Acandi can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Capurgana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Capurgana gets about 2.56 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F