Find Hotels in Castle Danger, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Visiting Castle Danger
Visitors to Castle Danger are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls and bars.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Castle Danger
Places to visit in the larger region include Castle Danger Brewery, Gooseberry Falls State Park, and Split Rock Lighthouse State Park. You'll also find Lakeview National Golf Course and Hellacioius Overlook in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Grand Superior Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Castle Danger
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 42°F and the nighttime average to be 7°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Castle Danger gets about 31.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°F