Consider yourself in a new city: you probably think you'll be rambling around downtown, gazing up at the beautiful landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. But there is one thing you are looking forward to most of all: Castle of Sao Jorge. You've wanted to escape there for as long as you can recollect, and the day has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Castle of Sao Jorge Accommodation
Hotels near Castle of Sao Jorge
Tourists of all ages gather here to admire Castle of Sao Jorge. You surely must want to know what keeps them coming?
Placed in the capital city, Lisbon, this destination is a major draw card for the area.
There are plenty of accommodation options within walking distance of Castle of Sao Jorge. Some of the most popular establishments are the Altis Avenida Hotel, Avenida Palace and TravelingToLisbon Chiado.
If you're feeling shattered from your travels and want somewhere affordable but comfortable to rest, then there is a number of budget hotels nearby. The Bairro Alto Hotel (0.6 miles away) and the Lisbon Rentals Chiado (0.5 miles away) are popular spots that you might like to look into.
Keep in mind that you have the great option of choosing one of the area's upmarket hotels if you like the idea of giving yourself a treat. Be sure to take a look at the Memmo Alfama, which is just 0.3 miles away. Another great place is the Fontecruz Lisboa, Autograph Collection, 0.7 miles away.
Only 0.5 miles from Castle of Sao Jorge, CAFÉ NO CHIADO (Largo Picadeiro 10 a 12, Lisboa) offers fatigued travelers strong coffees and sweet pastries. For something substantial, try one of the nearby restaurants, The Independente Hostel & Suites (Rua São Pedro de Alcântara 81, Lisboa).
There are lots of other things happening in the vicinity of Castle of Sao Jorge:
- Get ready to have a laugh, shed some tears or just relax and be entertained at Garagem Theater, home to first-rate theater.
- If you want to get a photogenic view of the surrounds, head up to Miradouro de Santa Luzia.
- Enjoy the surroundings at Figueira Square, a historic public space thats frequented by tourists and locals alike.
- While we don't hold the answers to humanity's burning queries, you might be able to figure them out at Santo Antonio Church, which is among the most popular places of worship in the region.
- Gain a better understanding of the area's Christian roots at Lisbon Cathedral.
Rossio Train Station is the nearest light rail station to Castle of Sao Jorge. It's reached by a walk of about 0.4 miles. A second nearby terminal is Lisboa Santa Apolónia, which is 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's list of Castelo motels and lodging delivers everything you need, so you'll certainly have options near Castle of Sao Jorge you'll fall in love with. Lots of people choose Castelo when they need a noteworthy getaway, so you won't be alone. You'll rest easy once reservation time arrives, too: numerous visitors would recommend their Castelo hotel to an acquaintance. All the inside information you're searching you'll find right here.
- From big reunions to couples, we offer pleasant suites for everyone.
- The guest service at lodging close to Castle of Sao Jorge will be wonderful, as you might hope near such a lovely feature.
- You'll find Castelo hotels are always fresh and presentable.
With our extensive inventory of hotels near Castle of Sao Jorge, you can stay right next door.
Castelo Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Castelo when you've done Castle of Sao Jorge.
- In order to truly delve into everything the region has to provide, go over activities near Castelo.
- Take some hours to plot some pastimes, and you'll soon also discover Castelo knows its stuff when it comes to specialized assistance.
- Discover an adorable market to look for mementos and savor a delicious supper of its regional fare.
Planning a visit to Castelo is definitely the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Castle of Sao Jorge from Expedia. Pack your carry-on, say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and wave hello to more than a few breathtaking scrapbook photos!