Travelers to Cesme give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- There are 498 hotels and other accommodations in Cesme
- The closest major airport is in Chios (JKH-Chios Island National), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cesme
The city's cultural venues include Cesme Open Air Theatre and Cesme Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Ayayorgi Koyu, Boyalık Beach, and Kocakari Beach. Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Cesme Marina and Alacati Marina are sights to visit.
In Cesme, there are 498 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cassiopeia Hotel Alacati - This hotel in Tokoglu features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a poolside bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Vintage Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Denizkabugu Hotel - With a stay at this hotel in Hacımemiş, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Cesme
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Cesme each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F