Find Hotels in Charlestown, RI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 9, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Charlestown has to offer including the beaches, golf courses, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. A top sight in the area is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Charlestown
- The closest major airport is in Westerly, RI (WST-Westerly State), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Block Island, RI (BID-Block Island State), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Charlestown
The city's natural beauty is on display at Ninigret National Wildlife Refuge, Kettle Pond Visitors Center, and East Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Frosty Drew Observatory and Charlestown Town Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Charlestown. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Phil & Anns Sunset Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- The Windswept Inn - Our customers like the quiet location and quiet rooms at this motel. Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and cable TV.
A top sight outside the city is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea, located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Charlestown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Charlestown gets about 47.40 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Charlestown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Charlestown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Charlestown?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Charlestown?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Charlestown?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to East Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Frosty Drew Observatory?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Charlestown?
What's the best golf hotel in Charlestown?
What are some accommodations with pools in Charlestown?
Recent reviews of Charlestown hotels
More trip options
- Charlestown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Charlestown Airports
- Hotels near Popular Charlestown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Charlestown
- More Hotel Options in Charlestown
- Charlestown Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Rhode Island
- Other Hotels near Charlestown, Rhode Island
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends