Chilliwack Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 26 low-priced motels in Chilliwack among more than 114 hotels and other accommodations. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Chilliwack. Top sights to visit include Cultus Lake Waterpark.
Fun fact: Motels began in the 1920s as a place to stay for the weary traveler taking a road trip along America's major roadways. Motel properties often offer free parking, and many have outdoor pools.
Here are some of our customers’ favorite Chilliwack motels to select from:
Super 8 by Wyndham Abbotsford BC
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Harrison Spa Motel
- A restaurant, free WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Vedder River Inn
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour business center, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a short 6-minute drive of Cultus Lake Waterpark.
Travelodge by Wyndham Abbotsford Bakerview
- A restaurant and an indoor pool are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free WiFi.
- Enjoy access to the coffee shop, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Chilliwack
While you're exploring this historical, family-friendly area, take time to enjoy the top-notch restaurants. People visiting Chilliwack speak highly about the mountains, lakeside setting, and hot springs.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Great Blue Heron Nature Reserve
- Chilliwack River Provincial Park
- Minter Gardens
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Cultus Lake Waterpark
- Cultus Lake Park
- Bridal Falls Waterpark
Some historical places you might want to see include:
- Gur Sikh Temple
- Othello Tunnels
- Kilby Historic Site and Museum
Chilliwack is also known for its:
- Cultural attractions
Best Time to Visit Chilliwack
Figure out the ideal time to visit Chilliwack by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 55° F and nighttime temperatures average 31° F
- April-June: 72° F is the daytime average and 38° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 30° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.65 inches in a year
How to Get to Chilliwack and Around the Area
|Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.) ||Airport ||21.9 mi (35.3 km) |
|Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.) ||Airport ||36.9 mi (59.4 km) |
|Eastsound, WA (ESD-Orcas Island) ||Airport ||53.9 mi (86.8 km) |
|Agassiz Station ||Train Station ||9.7 mi (15.6 km) |
|Mission City Station ||Train Station ||16.1 mi (25.9 km) |