Find Hotels in Chisinau
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Chisinau has to offer including the museums, monuments, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, lakeside setting, and churches.
- There are 79 hotels and other accommodations in Chisinau
- The closest major airport is in Chisinau (KIV-Chisinau Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chisinau
Cultural venues in the city include National History Museum, National Opera and Ballet Theatre of Moldova, and Pushkin Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Arcul de Triumf, Holy Gates, and Kishinev Cathedral. The city's natural beauty is on display at Rose Valley, Cathedral Park, and Stefan Cel Mare Park.
In Chisinau, you'll find 79 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- BERD'S Design Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Nobil Luxury Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Thomas Albert Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Chisinau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Chisinau is 15.67 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Chisinau?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chisinau, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Chisinau?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Chisinau?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Chisinau?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Chisinau?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Chisinau?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Rose Valley?
What about the best place to stay near Kishinev Cathedral?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Chisinau?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Chisinau?
Recent reviews of Chisinau hotels
More trip options
- Chisinau Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chisinau Airports
- Hotels in Chisinau Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Chisinau Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Chisinau
- More Hotel Options in Chisinau
- More Popular Hotels in Moldova
- Other Hotels near Chisinau, Moldova
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends