Visitors can enjoy all that Cipanas has to offer including the gardens, zoo, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in Cipanas
- The closest major airport is in Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 48.9 mi (78.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cipanas
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cipanas Presidential Palace and Cibodas Botanical Gardens. You'll also find Puncak Tea Plantation and Taman Safari Indonesia in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cipanas. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Novus Giri Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Sahid Eminence Hotel Convention & Resort - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Cipanas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- About 71.26 inches of rain falls on Cipanas each year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 73°F