Visiting Ciudad Obregon
Visitors to Ciudad Obregon are sure to enjoy the restaurants and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, entertainment choices, and live music.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Ciudad Obregon
- The closest major airport is in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora (CEN-Ciudad Obregon Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ciudad Obregon
The city's natural beauty is on display at Nainari Lake, Los Pioneros Park, and Ostimuri Children's Park and Zoo. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Plaza Tutuli Shopping Center, Plaza Goya, and Plaza Bella Vista. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fatima Church and Tomas Oroz Gaytan Baseball Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ciudad Obregon. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ciudad Obregon - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Fiesta Inn Ciudad Obregon - Our customers like the convenient parking and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn Ciudad Obregon - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Ciudad Obregon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 102°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 103°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 100°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Ciudad Obregon gets about 7.99 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 103°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 46°F