Visitors to Cluj-Napoca are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, churches, and cafés. Top sights in the city include Avram Iancu Square, St. Michael's Church, and Unirii Square.
- There are 113 hotels and other accommodations in Cluj-Napoca
- The closest major airport is in Cluj-Napoca (CLJ), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cluj-Napoca
Cultural venues in the city include National History Museum of Transylvania, National Theatre, and Pharmacy Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Avram Iancu Square, St. Michael's Church, and Unirii Square. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Botanical Garden.
In Cluj-Napoca, you'll be able to select from 113 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Platinia - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- RESIDENCE Il Lago - Our customers love the WiFi and location at this hotel. Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Grand Hotel Italia - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Cluj-Napoca
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Cluj-Napoca Station. Cluj-Napoca may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Cluj-Napoca
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Cluj-Napoca gets about 31.80 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F