Find Hotels in Conakry
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Conakry has to offer including the seaside, forests, and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Conakry
- The closest major airport is in Conakry (CKY-Conakry Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Conakry
Notable city landmarks like Conakry Grand Mosque and Monument de la Revolution might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Guinean Presidential Palace and Stade 28 Septembre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Conakry. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Noom Hotel Conakry - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Sheraton Grand Conakry - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Riviera Royal Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Conakry
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Conakry gets about 2.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and July are often coldest, averaging 72°F