Visitors can enjoy all that Constanza has to offer including the mountain views, beaches, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Constanza
- The closest major airport is in Santiago (STI-Cibao Intl.), 36.6 mi (58.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Constanza
The city's natural beauty is on display at Aguas Blancas Waterfall, La Nena Hill, and Anacaona Park. Additionally, you might want to add Las Piramides Monument to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Constanza. Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Altocerro Villas Hotel & Camping - With a stay at this 3-star villa, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Constanza
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Constanza is 1.69 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 67°F