Find Hotels in Coober Pedy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2020
Visiting Coober Pedy
Visitors can enjoy all that Coober Pedy has to offer including the local tours, coffeehouses, and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Coober Pedy
- The closest major airport is in Coober Pedy, SA (CPD), 10.6 mi (17 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Coober Pedy
The city's cultural venues include Josephine's Gallery & Kangaroo Orphanage and Old Timers Mine. Notable city landmarks like Serbian Orthodox Church and Crocodile Harry's might be worth a visit. The city's sunsets and desert provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Breakaways Reserve.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Coober Pedy. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Coober Pedy Experience - This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and spacious, clean rooms.
- Mud Hut Motel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and quiet location at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- The Lookout Cave Underground Motel - Amenities at this 3-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Coober Pedy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 97°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 96°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Coober Pedy is 9.69 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Coober Pedy?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Coober Pedy, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Coober Pedy?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Coober Pedy?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Coober Pedy?
Where is the best place to stay close to Umoona Opal Mine & Museum?
What about the best place to stay close to Josephine's Gallery & Kangaroo Orphanage?
What's the best golf hotel in Coober Pedy?
Recent reviews of Coober Pedy hotels
More trip options
- Coober Pedy Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Coober Pedy Airports
- Hotels near Popular Coober Pedy Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Coober Pedy
- More Hotel Options in Coober Pedy
- More Popular Hotels in South Australia
- Other Hotels near Coober Pedy, South Australia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends