Visitors can enjoy all that Corozal has to offer including the casinos, waterfront, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Cerros and Laguna Bacalar Ecological Park.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Corozal
- The closest major airport is in Corozal (CZH), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chetumal, Quintana Roo (CTM-Chetumal Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Corozal
Notable city landmarks like Santa Rita Archaeological Reserve and Clock Tower might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Town Hall to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Corozal. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Las Vegas Hotel & Casino - This 3.5-star hotel features a casino, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Cerros, located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center, and Laguna Bacalar Ecological Park, which is 18.2 mi/29.2 km away.
Dressing for Corozal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 66°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 66°F
- Corozal gets about 38.31 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 67°F