Travelers to Crailsheim will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Rothenburg Town Hall.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Stuttgart (STR), 49.7 mi (79.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Crailsheim
Rothenburg Town Hall is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Arena Hohenlohe and Ilshofener Torturm.
As you plan for your vacation to Crailsheim, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 107 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Garni zur Eisenbahn is located in central Crailsheim. This hotel in Crailsheim features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel BurgGartenpalais is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from central Crailsheim. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Rothenburg ob der Tauber can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Romantik Hotel Markusturm is 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the center of Crailsheim. This 3-star hotel in Rothenburg ob der Tauber features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Crailsheim
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Crailsheim Station. Crailsheim might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Crailsheim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Crailsheim gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F