Visitors to Creel are sure to enjoy the local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its hot springs. In Creel, there are 26 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Creel
Favorite places to visit in the city include Craft Arts Museum of the State of Chihuahua, San Ignacio Mission, and Lake Arareko. Additionally, you'll find Cusarare Falls and Copper Canyon Adventure Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Creel. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel La Estación - With a stay at this 2.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Quinta Misión - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Villa Mexicana Creel Mountain Lodge - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Creel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Creel gets about 13.78 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 39°F